Can Websites On Freename SLD's Get Links Indexed For SEO?

How to get on page one?
Forum rules
You are invited to an honest and open discussion about Web3 domains.

Anyhow, to make this forum an attractive platform for everyone, we want to enable a pleasant discussion basis, which is why there are a few rules - as follows.

Any comments containing the following elements will be deleted without further notice:
1. Harassment, disrespect & incitement for violation of law
2. Posts without the slightest relation to forum topics & spam
3. Multiple registrations of members & duplicated content
We do everything we can to make visitors of this forum feel comfortable here.

And now have fun around Web3 domains!

Can Websites On Freename SLD's Get Links Indexed For SEO?

Postby bullpen » Tue 2. May 2023, 01:46

Question for the Freename team:

One of the big issues in traditional SEO is link building from relevant, authoritative, and trustworthy web properties. While link building is only a part of SEO (i.e a part of "off-page SEO"), it still plays a role. Additionally there is "tiered" link building where a link on a page with relevant content links to a "Tier 1" property (such as a YouTube video or industry directory profile page)... which then links to a page on the main website which you want to see a ranking improvement in Google (or Bing, Yahoo or others). Combined with good on-page SEO (header tags, SEO title & meta tags, quality content, fast mobile device loading times, Schema markup code, etc.), this usually helps get page 1 Google rankings for keywords being searched which have low-to-moderate competition.

No one yet, even in the advanced SEO mentorship/mastermind groups, is yet discussing using web3 websites as a link building tool such as creating IPFS websites with relevant content and linking back to my own (or a client's) desired web page (home page or other page on the website). The other day on Twitter, Freename posted .odds as a new TLD: https://twitter.com/freenameio/status/1 ... 7208285185

This is not my TLD (I wish it was :lol: ) so if I were to buy a SLD such as: ilikethese.odds then, theoretically, I could make a small web3 website around the topic of calculated risks in one's life. I then might want to go after a keyword in Google such as "how to make smart decisions in my life", optimize a page on my regular web2 .com website (with lots of valuable content based on that keyword).

My question is how would such a website on my web3 Freename ilikethese.odds website (IPFS or other website building in HTML or other) once made live in web3 get indexed by Google's algorithm to help improve my web2 .com website rankings? I ask because this is a huge opportunity to have regular web2 SEO professionals and SEO trainers give Freename a massive amount of promotion. SEO professionals are always on the lookout for new link building opportunities - such as one push in 2022 to use GitHub-related and HTML sites on Azure & Amazon S3 to generate HTML pages with one's own content to then build links to a client's website. These HTML/Git-based web pages then boosted the client's authority in SEO metrics tools like AHREFS DR, Moz's Domain Authority, and Majestic's Trust Flow (same for SEMrush). They helped with ranking for a little while, but the benefit reduced a bit after 1-2 months.

So if websites built on Freename domains, even if just 1-page websites using Pazly or IPFS or whatever website builder, can get indexed by Google's robots -- even if they index a replicated web2 subdomain instead of the actual web3 website itself -- and count those as valuable/authority links then Freename has a huge potential to increase SLD sales quickly due to the possible SEO benefit. If you know how to get Google's robots/crawlers to index a Freename domain website then please reach out & I will help get Freename more exposure to the SEO community who then can influence thousands of businesses in North America to buy Freename SLDs... or they will buy SLD's themselves to make their own "private blog networks" for SEO link building.

Thanks for any help you can offer on this crawling/indexing possibility!
bullpen

by Advertising » Tue 2. May 2023, 01:46

Advertising

Return to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Search Engine Marketing (SEM)